Butterfly Combination Nine
Sorry, this product is sold out!
FRAME 25.5x31.5cm. Made from recycled products. Available in black or white frame
DESCRIPTION Combination butterflies. Papilio ulysses centre. Species may vary
About our specimens
- Insects are a natural product and as such small imperfections may occur.
- All the insects are permanently/professionally mounted to the backboard and cannot be removed without causing damage to the specimen.
- As company policy, b&b™ does not trade in endangered, rare or otherwise protected wildlife. No specimen is listed on CITES and no specimen requires permits. We do not stock birdwing butterflies. We source some of our supplies of common, abundant insect species from Government regulated ranching cooperatives in many countries. Your purchase actually aids environmental conservation rather than detracting from it by encouraging the indigenous caretakers to maintain host plant areas. Furthermore, our black frames are not made from real wood. Ethical concerns over deforestation in many third world countries has led us to pioneer the use of timber substitute framing. All frames have glass fronts with a hook ready to hang. The use of recycled cardboard in our carry boxes also makes our product the complete eco friendly gift.
- All butterflies, other insects and arachnids found in b&b™ are REAL! We do not alter, enhance or otherwise modify their natural colour. Website images are as close as possible to true likeness. Some sizings of insect in frame maybe approximate.
Care of your framed insects
- All frames are fumigated and are professionally prepared. As this is a natural product book lice may occur in your frame. Book lice are present in most environments, do not carry disease and are best dealt with by following the instructions below.
- These tiny insects can be detected by black dust underneath the bug. If this occurs immediately place frame inside a plastic bag and put into freezer for a minimum of 72 hours. If you have a collection constant monitoring is highly recommended to avoid these tiny insects attacking your specimen. Keep framed specimens out of direct sunlight and keep in low humid areas. This will prevent mould and help prevent book lice.
- Correct care for your framed insect specimen will ensure many years of enjoyment.
See more: Framed Butterflies